NoExit shows how to setup doors and switches in a first person level.
- Door 01 - An automatic door that opens/closes based on a trigger volume.
- Door 02 - Same as Door 01 FSM, but hooked up to a button to open.
- Door 02 Button - A button that sends an open event to Door 02.
- Door 03 - Same as Door 01 FSM, but hooked up to a pressure pad and a laser trip wire!
- Door 03 Pressure Pad - Opens Door 03 when stepped on.
- Door 03 Laser - Closes Door 03 when crossed - jump over it!
- Door 04 - Closes as the player approaches it. Shows how to control animations with variables.
- Door 04 Button - Same as Door 02 Button, just placed in a harder to reach place...
There are also a few supporting FSMs:
- Cursor - Contols the visual state of the cursor.
- Director - Controls global actions (e.g., FadeIn).
- GlobalEvents - Manages global events. In this example, the pause key.