NOTE: Always BACKUP projects before updating Playmaker or Unity!
- Fixed bug in 1.8.7/8 when updating FSMs made with very old versions of Playmaker.
- Fixed editor lag with looped states (bug in 1.8.7).
- Fixed all events being marked global by Error Checker.
- Sent By context menu in Event Manager now includes events sent by the selected FSM.
- Fixed Sent By items with same path (e.g., GameObject : FSM : State 1) collapsing into a single menu item.
- Fixed Clipboard/Missing Owner templates showing up in searches (e.g., event menus).
- Fixed rendering glitch in Circuit Links if the link was perfectly horizontal.
- Fixed toggling of global events in Event Browser.
- Added preference to Ping editor windows if they're already open:
- Preferences > General > Ping Open Editor Windows
- Clickable error box if event needs to be global. Click to make the event global.
- Fixed 2D Physics events in Run FSM action.
- Fixed hierarchy changes unselecting sub FSMs (e.g. Run FSM), making them hard to debug (#1718)
- Don't auto-close Action Browser if it's docked (#1575)
- Fixed Graph View not resetting when PlayMakerFSM was Reset in menu (#1554)
- Don't add second PlayMakerGUI if it's disabled in the scene.
- Fixed layout of some action parameters with new re-sizable Inspector.
- Actions copied in State Inspector and pasted in Graph View were pasted off screen.
- Disabled rich text editing in State Description since there was no way to edit the tags.
- Drag and drop actions from State Inspector into Graph View (onto other states or to make a new state)
- Hold shift to duplicate dragged actions instead of moving them.
- Added activation fx for actions similar to the graph activation fx.
- Added Direct transition link style:
- UI Animations (turn off in Preferences > General > UI Animation FX):
- Open/close animations for action foldouts.
- Smooth auto-scrolling to the selected action.
- Smooth removal of deleted action.
- Keyboard navigation in the Graph View.
- Cursor keys to select closest state
- Return/enter to select transition. Escape to deselect.
- Keyboard controls in State Inspector.
- Works like Unity Hierarchy cursor controls (multi-select logic etc.)
- Space/enter to open/close selected actions.
- Move actions up/down with Ctrl+Up/Down keys (Cmd+Up/Down on OSX).
- Added a help box to the Bug Report form in Unity 2017.1 since it's broken in that version due to a Unity bug.
- Re-sizable variable inspector in Variables tab and Global Variables window.
- Added Graph View preference to fade links not connected to selected states.
- Count events sent by actions in Event Manager used count column. Improved Context Menu shows Sent By... and Received By... submenus.
- Don't add second FINISHED event with Ctrl/Cmd click state shortcut. Instead open Event Menu.
- Remember last selected directory when saving Templates.
- Show State Errors in Minimap (as little red dot)
- Added StateChanged callback to Fsm class.
- Fixed dragging of Actions in Unity 2017.3
- Fixed missing Custom Action Editors with .net 4.6 in Unity 2017+
- Fixed ArrayContains to properly handle null/none values.
- Added GameObject field to collision/trigger actions so you can detect collisions on other GameObjects.
- Added Any Tag option to collision/trigger actions.
- New Guided Tour window (Main Menu > PlayMaker > Help > Guided Tour)
- Hold Shift in Graph View to scroll horizontally with Mouse Wheel.
- New Assert Action (uses Conditional Expression core).
- Added Preference to disable large GameObject and FSM title in Graph View.
- Fixed Obsolete warnings in Unity 2017.3.
- Organized all actions in folders.
- Updated offline manual.