- Custom actions that implement OnFixedUpdate now need to set Fsm.HandleFixedUpdate = true; in Awake. See AddForce.cs for an example.
Fixed breakpoints hanging Unity in 1.5.6!
- Fixed action warnings in Unity 4.1.x
- Fixed null ref errors in iTween actions.
- Performance improvement: Only call FixedUpdate on FSMs that need it.
- Added ErrorCheck to Enable Behaviour action.
- Added Finish() to Device Vibrate action.
- Hot fix for some editor performance problems in 1.5.5
- Fixed Get/Set Property handling the case where a class has been removed from the project.
- Fixed Vector2 parameters in Send Message
- Added Vector2 support to Start Coroutine
- Added Italian language support in editor.
- Integrated latest CrowdIn translations.
- Sub FSMs now receive system events.
- Fixed OnGUI in Sub FSMs so they can use GUI actions.
- Fixed ctrl~ shortcut resetting the graph view scroll position.
- Massive editor performance improvements with larger projects.
- Better infinite loop handling. The default is now 1000 loops and can be overridden per FSM.
- Debug option to show the loop count for each state. Found in the Debug Toolbar menu.
- Fixed graph resizing bugs when using shortcuts and drag and drop to make states.
- Support for custom types in actions.
- FSMs use less memory when loading.
- Added warnings to Get/Set Fsm Variable actions if the variable is not found. Should make it easier to track down typos.
- Removed RequiredField from Get/Set Fsm Variable actions that should allow setting to null.
- Tweaked graph view canvas padding so more of the FSM is in view when the scroll position is reset.
- Added Move Transition Up/Down to Transition context menu.
- New "Enable Transition Effects" setting in Preferences > Debugging. Can improve editor performance with very large FSMs.
- Load default watermark from resources instead of Watermarks folder (so you can safely delete or not import the Watermarks folder).
- Made FSM Log warning and error icons brighter.
- Fixed long startup and compile times.
- Fixed Maximize on Play bug where Playmaker Editor would become unresponsive.
- Integrated latest translations.
- Fixed templates not saving changes in Unity 4.
- Better saving of Graph View scroll position and zoom.
- Show Version Info (Preview, NaCL...) in About Window and Welcome Window.
- Check for valid action class name in Custom Action Wizard.
- Added Portuguese Brazilian and Chinese Traditional translations.
- Show all languages in Unity Menus.
- Fixed Run FSM errors in Unity 4.
- Fixed initialization of new FSM Templates.
- Fixed NACL build errors.
- Fixed hint formatting in languages with longer strings.
- Fixed Tab to edit state name after selecting a state.
- Chinese language localization.
- Update EditorWindow titles when changing language.
- Versions folder. Please see readme in PlayMaker/Versions for details.
- Preview Version. Useful if you want to share a PlayMaker project with someone who doesn't own Playmaker.
- Full Photon Networking integration. It's never been easier to make a multiplayer game!
- FSM Template Instances. Re-use FSMs across your project while editing them in one place.
- Sub FSMs. Use FSM Templates as Actions with the new Run FSM action.
- Improved Get/Set Property actions. Drill down into properties!
- Enums now supported in Set Property.
- Minimap and Zooming in the Graph View.
- FSM Selection history: Back/Forward and Recent menu.
- Added Vector2 support to Get Property and Set Property actions.
- Added support for Vector2 and Color variables in Send Message and Start Coroutine actions.
- FSM Selections (scroll position, zoom, history...) are now persistent across re-compiles and playmode changes.
- Editor Localization (beta). Playmaker in French, Japanese, German, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish...
- Snap To Grid option in Preferences > Graph View.
- Improved editor performance when editing a prefab with many instances in the scene.
- Added Timecode option to FSM Log window. Defaults to off, making the log a little easier to read.
- String Format and Debug Fsm Variable actions.
- You should now receive a confirmation email when submitting a bug, including a fogbugz link so you can check on its status.
- Properly determine light/dark editor skin and use appropriate editor icons.
- Generic access to FSM variables using Get Variable, Get Variables, and Set Variables.
- Lots of little bug fixes!