1.9.0 Patch 5
- Fix prefab workflow for Unity 2018.3+.
- Bug fixes.
- Graph View grouping.
- New Graph View nodes (groups, colors, comments, controls...)
- New Variable and Events list items (groups, colors, embedded images...)
- Native Pooling.
- Native Tweening.
We use a Trello board to track work on Add-ons:
NOTE: This is a rough list and subject to change!
- Rename and delete global variables.
- Integrate uGUI Addon [DONE]
- Replace iTween actions with more performant Tween system.
- Profile State/Action times in PlayMaker Editor.
- Release build optimizations (e.g. remove unused actions).
- Advanced Find Dialog - Quickly find states, actions, variables etc.
- Project Overview. Visually track how FSMs talk to each other (e.g. send/receive events).
- FSM Info Dialog. Clickable overview of all elements making up an FSM.
- Auto-casting between FSM variable types [DONE].
- Hierarchical FSM [Started in 1.5.0 with Run FSM action]
- Graph View zoom and minimap [DONE]
- Localized editor text [DONE - more languages coming soon]
- Custom Action Editors so you can build your own action GUI. [DONE]
- Categories for FSM variables exposed in the inspector [DONE]
- Editor performance improvements with larger FSMs and projects [big improvements in 1.5.x]
- Integrated search and download for custom actions [WIP - Ecosystem Browser]
- Native Array support. [DONE]
- Load time optimizations [DONE Unity 4.5+]
- Integrate Mecanim, and Unity2D add-ons in main package [DONE].