When the game is running Transitions, States and Actions are highlighted as they are activated.
- A running FSM has a green frame in the Graph View.
- The active state is outlined in green.
- The active state is shown in the Minimap.
Pause in the editor and use Debug Flow to step back through state changes:
You can see the events that triggered the state changes and find the sender in the Log Window.
The debug time is synchronized across all views. So you can select another FSM to see its state at that time.
NOTE: Use Enable Debug Flow in the FSM Inspector to record variable values as you Play.
Playmaker provides a variety of debugging tools:
- Enable Debug in the State Inspector to see variable values at runtime.
- Use the Debug Toolbar to pause and step back through state changes.
- Check Enable Debug Flow in the FSM Inspector to record variable values as you play.
- While playing, Alt Click a transition to send the event and quickly test transitions.