Open the FSM Browser from the Playmaker Main Menu.
The FSM Browser shows all the state machines in your project:
- Filter the Fsm List: "All", "On Selected Object", "Recently Selected", "With Errors"
- Settings: Settings menu.
- Enabled: Enable/Disable the FSM.
- State: The FSM's current State, or the Start State if not playing.
- Description: The selected FSM's Description. You can edit this field
- Help Url: Url to web page documentation. Use the icon to open the page.
Use this browser to:
- Quickly select any FSM in your project.
- Keep track of the current state of all FSMs when the game is running.
- Quickly enable/disable FSMs as you test.
- Edit an FSM's description and link.