- Better sorting of variables. Click on Name to sort alphabetically, or type to sort by type.
- Editor remembers selected inspector tab when playmode changes.
- Flag to show state labels should be synchronized now so you don't have to set it in multiple places.
- Added PlayMaker/Tools/Export Globals and Import Globals.
- Playmaker gizmo now shows in Hierarchy view even if the FSM Editor is closed.
- Realtime Error Checker now checks for missing actions. E.g., scripts that have been deleted.
- Added warning if you try to save a template outside of the project's Assets folder.
- Reorganized preferences so each section gets its own page.
- Updated online action docs and links.
- Improved editor performance.
- You can now use Network Sync with global variables.
- Added Network Sync for string and color variables.
- Added support for Vector2 variables.
- Added Format options to Convert Int To String and Convert Float To String.
- Allowed setting axis to none in Get Axis Vector action.
- Added Reset Local Position/Rotation options to Set Parent action.
- Added Every Frame and Late Update options to Translate action.
- Added Late Update option to Rotate action.
- Added Finish event to Smooth Look At
- Fixed MissingReferenceExceptions when sending events to a game object after loading a level.
- Fixed NotSupportedException when trying to discover actions in dynamic modules in third party extensions.
- Fixed bug with Global Variables losing their default values on playmode change.
- Fixed bug where breakpoints on start states weren't triggered.
- Fixed color variables in Get Property and Set Property actions.
- Right-clicking a global variable in the Variables tab showed states on other FSMs that used the variable.
- Ctrl-shift-click shortcut in the graph view would add a state if you clicked on the canvas.
- Vector parameter in Rotate action was ignored.
- Fixed bug in Mouse Pick action where the Distance variable was lost.
- Object Data would overwrite GameObject Data in Set Event Data.
- Camera: Set Main Camera
- Device: DevicePlayFullScreenMovie
- GUI: Reset GUI Matrix
- Network: Send Remote Event. Uses an RPC call.
- GUILayout: Begin Scroll View, End Scroll View.
- Physics: Set Joint Connected Body