- Includes public 1.8.0 beta version.
- Fixed Create Object rotation.
- Fixed caching in Call Method action.
- Fixed caching in Get FSM variable actions.
- Allow null string in Set String Value.
- Added Auto Updater script to help update Unity 4.x projects to Unity 5.0.
- Integrated forum fix for Curve Actions and negative values.
- Fixed conflict with uScript.
- Fixed version info in About Window.
- Unity 5 compatibility.
- Fixed obsolete warnings.
- Added Upgrade Guide.
- Fixed a couple of warnings in Unity 4.5 update.
- Unity 4.5 Notes: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=7454.msg36017
- Fixed inconsistent line endings warning.
- Enabled action data checking in runtime (was previously only enabled in editor). This means FSMs don't need to be re-saved before making a build if you've edited action source code (e.g., added/removed parameters). Please report any negative impact on load times in your projects. If needed we'll make this a preference in the next update.
- Support for PS Vita builds.
- Copy variable overrides when copy/pasting Run FSM action (#868).
- Integrated latest version of Photon Networking library.
- Enabled menu option in toolbar to add FSMs to selected Game Object.
- Made Fsm.CollisionInfo, TriggerCollider and ControllerColliderHit setters public for custom actions.
- Fixed Lock bug causing FSM editor to revert changes (#898, #905)
- Fixed actions sometimes repeating with Action Sequence enabled (#915).
- Fixed duplicate entries in Edit Script dictionary.
- Fixed occasional console errors in 4.3 when editing object fields.
- Fixed search box focus problems in 4.3 (Thanks Lea Hayes!)
- Fixed Reset On Exit in Activate GameObject action (#872)
- Exposed preference for dimming finished actions.
Fixes for Unity 4.3:
- Fixed WP8 compile error.
- Fixed GUILayout errors when editing arrays in action.
- Fixed editor losing FSM selection on GameObject with multiple FSMs.
- Fixed commit action array size changes with return key.
- Fixed obsolete warning in iTweenMoveToActionEditor in Unity 4.3.
- Fixed Obsolete warning in PlayMakerGUI inspector in Unity 4.3.
- Fixed serialization of enum arrays in WP8 and Windows Store Apps.
- Fixed focus bug when editing default FSM variable values in prefabs with instances in the scene. (#836)
- Fixed Action Sequence setting getting lost when copy/pasting states and making templates (#846)
- Fixed drag operations getting stuck when mousing up outside the editor window (#13)
- Fixed auto-framing of graph conflict with user panning.
- Format String: Fixed variable values not updating (#831)
- Fixed auto framing of active state in start frame (#842)
- Fixed Owner being null in FsmStateAction Awake and ErrorCheck (#856).
- Fixed editor textures when Player Settings Color Space was set to Linear.
- Fixed occasional selection weirdness (#800, #805, #802).
- Fixed possible null reference exception working with HashTables and ArrayMaker add-on (#802).
- Fixed Run FSM input parameters not updating when using variables that changed at runtime (#796).
- Fixed Call Method parameters not updating when using variables that changed at runtime (#799).
- Fixed potential null ref exceptions in Call Method when return is void.
- Fixed numeric format specifiers in Format String. Also made Store Result a required field.
- Fixed log spam in MoveTowardsActionEditor if target position was the same as current position.
- The Mouse Look action now gets the current rotation from the game object when activated. The old behavior reset the rotation to 0,0,0 when first entered, and then saved the last rotation between state changes. If you need that behavior, you can use Get Rotation to store the rotation when leaving the state and Set Rotation to restore the saved rotation.
- Improved feedback when a global variable can't be found. It will show up in the Editor Log and the Error Checker so you can quickly go right to the problem.
- Added Call Method action. Lets you call methods on a MonoBehaviour with multiple parameters and store the return value in an FSM variable. NOTE: We're working on a custom action editor for this to make it even cooler!
- Action Sequences. State setting to play each action in a state in turn. Each action must finish before the next one will start.
- Added PropertyDrawer system for custom classes in actions.
- Added "Find Script" to Action Editor and Action Browser menus.
- Added Cut support to Copy/Paste. Use Ctr/Cmd+X.
Better search fields:
- Ctrl-F to focus search field
- Ctrl-A to select all
- Escape to clear search
- Option to search descriptions
- Remembers state across compiles
Added Search to Template Browser and Global Variables Browser.
Improved copied state renaming. If the state has a numerical postfix it is incremented in the copy, preserving the number of digits. E.g., Anim 001 -> Anim 002
Added separate Preference to show/hide the FSM description. It used to be controlled by Show Comments in Graph View setting.
Get Fsm State Action: Made Store Result a Required Field. Added tooltips.
Better Global Variables usage counts.
Integrated latest version of Photon.
- Temporarily disabled renaming of global variables and events. We will add this feature back in a future update when we add global Search and Replace.
- Fixed editor resource bug where editor tried to load assets from the project's resources directory instead of the dll.
- Fixed "Variable is used" string bug in Global Variables Window confirmation dialogs.
- Fixed FSM selection changing on Play.
- Fixed actions calling OnExit even if OnEnter was never called.
- Fixed return type from FsmVar.GetValue() with bool types.
- Fixed bug where Error Checker would de-focus active control when it found an error.
- Added preference to Confirm Editing of Prefab Instances. This setting makes editing of prefab instances a more explicit step so you don't do it accidentally. It also makes it easier to select an instance and edit the prefab parent. The setting defaults to true.
- Made the default edge scroll speed in the Graph View slower.
- Fixed template variable references resetting to "none" on Play in the editor (hotfix1).
- Fixed bug where FSM could "disappear" or zoom out if dragging states was interrupted.
- Fixed some UI bugs when working with templates in the FSM tab and PlayMakerFSM inspector.
- Automatically reset preferences if corrupted.