- Fixed iOS, NaCL build errors with Actions not supported on those platforms.
- Fixed browse button for Get/Set Fsm Texture/Quaternion/Rect/Object actions.
- Fixed CheckForComponent on FsmOwnerDefault GameObject variable.
- Tweaked Network Ping actions UI.
- Changes to global variables are no longer saved while the game is running. This is so they reset properly when the game is stopped.
- Global variables reset properly when stopping the game. There is still some weirdness noted in the PlayMakerGlobals inspector. Looking into a fix for this...
- Set Event Target: Added the targeted FSM name under FSM Component so you can can tell which component you assigned to the field.
- Dim/Hide Unused Parameters now includes FsmTexture, FsmMaterial and FsmObject variables set to null.
I have a feeling that Dim Unused Parameters and Hide Unused are not well understood, so here's a quick overview:
- State Settings Menu > Dim Unused Parameters dims unassigned, optional parameters. The controls are still usable but dimmed 50%.
- State > Hide Unused hides all unassigned, optional parameters and is set per state, typically once you're done editing that state.
- At any time you can uncheck Hide Unused to see if there are any useful optional parameters.
- The system is designed to reduce visual clutter in the Action Editor.