Gets various useful time measurements.
Info to get.
Store the time info in a float variable.
Repeat every frame.
- DeltaTime - The time in seconds it took to complete the last frame. See Unity Docs: DeltaTime.
- TimeScale - The scale at which the time is passing. See Scale Time action and Unity Docs: TimeScale.
- SmoothDeltaTime - A smoothed out version of DeltaTime.
- TimeInCurrentState - The time in seconds spent in the current state.
- TimeSinceStartup - The time in seconds since the start of the game.
- TimeSinceLevelLoad - The time in seconds since the current level was loaded.
- RealTimeSinceStartup - The real time in seconds since the start of the game. Ignores time scale.
- RealTimeInCurrentState - The real time in seconds spent in the current state. Ignores time scale.